Embrace the timeless appeal of a traditional flat weave floor mat, when you bring home the stunning Bold Weave Turkish-Style Kilim Mat. Crafted using 100% cotton, these mats will appeal in any setting, with their simplistic, traditional, nomadic designs and motifs, and will effortlessly transform any space. There is nothing outdated about a Kilim mat, and you will find them to be a decorator's delight, as past and present merge to complement many current and upcoming décor tastes and trends.
Flat weave rugs are woven flat resulting in a thin profile and no pile. Flat weave mats often feature a repeating and reversible pattern giving you twice the wear! Our selection of flat weaves are hand-woven in quality cotton by skilled artisans on a horizontal loom.
Our Mats are hand-tufted for durability and versatility. The plush finish and pattern adds to the Mat's stylish look, and feels great to either sit or stand on.
The Mats are ideal for daily needs, decorative, kids room, and a finishing touch for your living room.
Choose from ten unique Traditional Turkish designs, which are available in two sizes.
Type: Kilim Mats, Flat Weave Floor Mats, Floor Rugs
Material: 100% Cotton
Style: Turkish Kilim
Patterns: Choose between 20 different Traditional Turkish designs.
Technique: Hand woven
Use: Decorative kilim mats for living room, parlour, hallway, bathroom, bedroom.
Sizes: Small - 90cm x 60cm; Large - 130cm x 60cm.
Package Includes: 1 x Bold Weave Turkish-Style Kilim Mat.
1. Light Vacuum. Avoid using beater brush on mats.
2. Remove spills immediately. Blot any liquid with a clean cloth or a paper napkin.
3. Please do not pull loose ends if any. Trim with scissors.
4. Please keep away from sharp objects, hot surfaces, open fireplaces and excess moisture. Bathroom use is good, however hang to dry if excessive water absorbs on the mat.
5. Please do not soak the rug in any liquid.
6. For initial weeks, shedding of material fibre may be observed. This is normal and will reduce with time & usage.
7. Colors may fade slightly when placed in areas of direct sunlight. In this case, it is advisable to periodically rotate your rug to ensure this process is even.